The work of International Early Years is centred on three core work streams:
Over the last 15 years, we have established partnerships and relationships in many countries as well as our home country of the UK.
We work to pilot, evaluate and refine new ways of working and share the lessons learned to maximum effect. Find out more.
We offer bespoke leadership programmes that enhance professional knowledge, expertise and confidence at a range of leadership levels.
Find out more.
We engage nationally and internationally with policy makers, school owners and leaders, early years educators, parents and care givers to expand our vision for early years quality environments. Find out more.
Our working principles:
Through our work we will always:
- identify and extend the reach and impact of best practice
- emphasise the centrality of relationships to everything
- respect difference and diversity, striving for equity
- recognise the individuality of every child
- intend to make a positive difference through robust collaboration